Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Body Modification - ADULT CONTENT

WARNING this is not for the faint of heart and links are to graphic images and articles...
I did a semester of anthropology several years ago and the subject covered, among other things, body modification. I've told stories many times of the weird and wonderful things I came across during that time. My research was very much driven by my interest that semester. Tatooing and piercing are pretty much accepted in Western cultures these days, but there is stuff out there that people are doing to themselves and others that is mind boggling. One thing in particular has always stuck out to me (no pun intended), and that is genital bisection. There is an amazing article by a 41 year old gay American guy who goes into the psychology behind his decision to "split his cock", his background and the mechanics of the procedure.

This site has a lot of interesting body modification info, as well as stuff relating more to fetishes of various types. And for those cocky males out there who need binging down a peg or two try this on for size!STRONG STOMACH NEEDED!

No comments: